Pick up from Luxor hotel. Trip to Dandarah & Abydos. Tour the temple of Hathor at Dandarah, and tour the temple of Osirus at Abydos. The trip takes one full day from 8 am to 6 pm.
After breakfast at your hotel, Egypt Eco tour guide will pick you up. Start our trip to Dandarah where we explore the temple of goddess Hathor. The temple is one of the very well preserved temples from ancient Egypt, it was built by the Ptolomies around 200 years B.C. After Dandarah temple visit, picnic lunch. Continue our trip to the temple of Abydos which is one of the most beautiful temples from ancient Egypt. The temple still keeps the original colors on the depictions. The most important scenes on Abydos temple are the scenes of the kings names' list as well as the mummification scenes of god Osirus. Abydos temple was built by king Seti first and it was completed by his son King Ramses II.
Transfer you back to Luxor and then onto your hotel and drop you offf.
Full Day Trip to Dandarah & Abydos includes:
- Pick up and drop off services
- Admission fees to all the sites mentioned in the above proposal
- Private Egyptology tour guide who speaks your language
- All tours and transfers in our tourist air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks & Lunch
- Mineral drinking bottled water
- Free WiFi internet access during tours
Full Day Trip to Dandarah & Abydos excludes:
- Tipping the tour guide and the driver
- Any extra entrance fee
- Extras not mentioned in the above included items