Pick up from your hotel/Luxor airport/home/ or cruise. Tour Hatshepsut's temple, kings valley, and the colossi of Memnon. Explore three of the Royal tombs at the valley of the kings, and visit the Alabaster factory.
After breakfast at your hotel/cruise, Egypt Eco tour guide will pick you up and transfer you to the west bank of the Nile at Luxor. Visit the valley of the kings which accommodates 65 Royal tombs from the 18th dynasty to the 22nd dynasty. The valley was known as the road where Ra sets by the ancient Egyptians refers to the death as it was the side where people were buried. Proceed to the very modern looking temple of Queens Hatshepsut Which served as a funeral temple for the queen and unfortunately was destroyed by king Thutmoses III and king Ekhnaten. The temple still keeps some of the original colors and depictions. Continue our tour to Alabaster factory where you see labors manufacturing alabaster statues and vases.
In our way back to Luxor east side of the city, we will stop by the colossi of Memnon which were once standing in front of a big temple belonging to king Amenhotep III.
Transfer you back to your hotel/cruise and drop you off.
Day Tour to Hatshepsut temple & Kings Valley includes:
- Pick up and drop off services
- Admission fees to all the sites mentioned in the above proposal
- Private Egyptology tour guide who speaks your language
- All tours and transfers in our tourist air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks & Lunch
- Mineral drinking bottled water
- Free WiFi internet access during tours
Day Tour to Hatshepsut temple & Kings Valley excludes:
- Tipping the tour guide and the driver
- Any extra entrance fee
- Extras not mentioned in the above included items